We would like to ensure that all the guests enjoy their stay without any unpleasant interruption at the site. Therefore, please try your best to obey the following rules::
- Only the guests registered at the reception can stay at the campsite. Should you have visitors please let the reception know.
- No traffic between 23:00 - 07:00. Absolute peace and quiet from any machinery or cars. Maximum speed at the campsite is 15 km/h. Please always yield pedestrians .
- Please do not make noise that may affect others around you. This includes the use of radio, TV and musical instruments.
- Invoices/Bills are done at the reception between 10 - 12 and 17 - 19 hrs.
- Please, once you've paid your bills, leave the campsite before 12:00(noon). Prolonging your stay at the site will incur in additional one day charge.
- To choose your site is possible only with the permission of the staff. This pertains to the existing guests as well who wish to switch the site.
- Electrical connections are allowed with the presence of the authorized campsite staff only.
- Guests are expected to take care of the site they use. Please collect your garbage in the plastic bags and dump them into the garbage containers places in designated areas. We would appreciate that you leave the toilette amenities in the same condition you would like to find them. Please leave the site place in the same condition you found it in.
- It is strongly forbidden to use any screws, nails or spikes on the trees, or any other tool that might damage the tree.
- The owners of pets (dogs) are expected to register them at the reception with a valid vaccination card. Dogs must be always on a leash and never left alone. Please clean after your pet.
- To start an open fire is forbidden by law.
- If you found any lost things, please bring them to the reception.
- Please take care of your valuables. We are not responsible for any lost of stolen stuff from your tent or trailer.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE HOSPITALITY TO ANY GUESTS THAT ARE NOT RESPECTING THE CAMPSITE POLICY.